Sales Training & Development
Design, build, and deploy learning & development programs for your salesforce, through physical, digital, and virtual training, supported by Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Sales Operating Model & Enablement
Segmentation and Value Propositions
What we do
We help sales leaders, commercial excellence, and HR create and deploy knowledge, skills & mindset development programs for their salesforce (sellers and managers) while building the Learning Management Systems (LMS) and content to provide continuous learning & development.
B2B seller training
- Pipeline & opportunity management
- Value-based selling in customer interactions
- Proposal writing & presentation
- Account management
- Virtual & social selling
Sales Manager Training:
- Pipeline, deal & skills coaching
- Implementing a sales management cadence & time management
- Team leadership
- Sales rep and manager capability assessment
- Pipeline management + pipeline coaching training
- Opportunity management + deal coaching training
- Meeting management + skills coaching training
- Account management training + executive selling
- Virtual & Social Selling training
- Prospecting & thought leadership
Our sales development experts have decades of experience designing, creating & deploying sales development programs for companies in a broad range of B2B industries (legal services, shipping, construction, professional services, IT, industrial manufacturing) and are accustomed to working with all major sales methodologies.
We work with both existing company learning management systems or help implement new LMS if required.
How to conduct salesforce development
How we work
Salesforce capability development is typically conducted in close collaboration with sales leadership and internal commercial excellence/training resources. Besides involvement with key people in the sales organization, we have a strong preference for involving marketing and use their knowledge and expertise to create meaningful and company-specific sales training content.
Each salesforce capability development project is different, depending on clarity of capability development needs, the company’s desired level of involvement, and scope of the task, but typically follows six steps:
- Assessment and identification of key areas for capability development
- Design of capability development program & deployment approach
- Learning & development content creation (digital, virtual & physical)
- Train-the-trainer (equipping internal company resources with the ability to train & run programs)
- Sales training (conducting virtual and physical training sessions)
- LMS implementation & program management
The result is always a sales organization equipped with the right skills, tools & mindset to succeed, developed through company tailored learning content and delivered through senior consultants.
Case in point
The CCO of a global safety services company needed to equip the salesforce with new skills to succeed with the launch of a new set of company solutions, different from the commercial organization’s traditional “products”.
He needed a sales training program that could be rolled out globally, with limited need for regional tailoring, equipping the global salesforce with the ability to sell based on value (Value-Based Selling), and acting as a trusted advisor to their customers (Consultative Seller).
Over four months, the company partnered with Kvadrant Consulting to create a company tailored program built around value-based selling and consultative selling, delivering training & skills development through a mix of e-learning, virtual & on-site training sessions.
Visit our digital sales training program The New Consultative Seller to transform your salesforce completely virtually.
Our Latest Thinking on Sales Training & Development
The new imperative for global sales development
Leadership & Transformation
The Future Of Human Led Sales Interactions
Want to explore the rest of our expertise areas?
Bredgade 20 1st floor