Management Consultant (m/f/d)
Kvadrant Consulting is seeking Management Consultants within commercial transformation and strategy
Driven by technology and changing buyer behavior, sales & marketing are undergoing significant changes in these years. At Kvadrant Consulting, we thrive at the forefront of this seismic shift and believe yesterday’s answers rarely apply in today’s digitally enabled reality. We help senior leaders navigate this change and advise them on designing and running their commercial functions to accelerate growth. We are a small unit of passionate consultants, and now we look to expand our team.
About the role
A Management Consultant at Kvadrant Consulting works directly with a partner on advising commercial leaders how to transform their sales and marketing functions.
The close collaboration with our experienced partners combined with support and sparring on projects provide a great setting for growth and learning.
Your primary tasks includes:
- Conduct commercial analyses, interviews & desk research.
- Write and design presentations & reports.
- Develop commercial strategies and change roadmaps.
- Facilitate and document workshops.
- Work hands-on with our customers on how to implement the change (organization, processes, capabilities).
- Take project management or workstream responsibility.
- Support on our internal marketing & business development activities (writing articles, ebooks, and presentations).
Who we are looking for
You are a high performer and easy-going. You are a team player and enjoy working in small teams. You possess a growth mindset, have high work ethics, and are proactive. In terms of ambitions, you want to take the next step in your career by being a Management Consultant that helps large B2B companies grow smarter through better commercial strategy & execution.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of two years of experience within a management consulting or industry experience from an in-house consulting role.
- Has a master’s degree with outstanding results.
- Has strong analytical, strategic, and commercial skills.
- Can empathetically listen to senior leaders’ needs and confidently advise them.
- Thrives in the interplay between technology, people, process, and business.
- Is entrepreneurial, autonomous, and self-driven.
What we offer
As a Management Consultant at Kvadrant Consulting, you will gain a high level of responsibility and be linked directly to one of our partners. You will build and expand the classic management consultant toolbox while gaining practical experience supporting partners on client projects. For the passionate commercial profile that is ready to take on more responsibility through direct client exposure and test themselves in a high–performance environment, this is the perfect opportunity. We also offer a development path towards partnership if the fit is right, and your performance is high.
We pride ourselves on having a culture and workplace where people love to come to work. We spend time together beyond work and prioritize plenty of social events, such as strategy–getaways and internal training. We strive to ensure you have a great work-life balance and a high degree of flexibility regarding where and when you work. Our commitment is embodied by our office’s collaborative, welcoming and ambient atmosphere that is placed in the heart of Copenhagen.
Who we are
Kvadrant Consulting was founded in 2017 by a team of passionate, skilled, and specialized management consultants. We focus exclusively on helping B2B companies grow smarter by supporting sales & marketing leaders to drive the change. We want to be the best management consultancy within B2B sales and marketing, and we do so through the necessary investments in people development and culture to get there.
Bredgade 20, 1260 Copenhagen
How to apply
Please upload CV, application and transcript below.
To learn more about the position please feel free to contact Mikkel Bach-Andersen email@example.com